1. These Terms and Conditions govern Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2020 (the 「HKOSCon2020」, 「conference」) lucky draws (the 「Giveaway」) which offers you the chance to win prizes (the“Prize(s)”) from various sponsors (the 「Sponsor(s)」).
2. This Giveaway is open to all persons who join the HKOSCon2020 In-Person or On-line, that are:
a. residents in Hong Kong who can provide a Hong Kong Address; and
b. natural persons (e.g. companies are not eligible to earn the Prizes); and
c. match with the Eventbrite ticket order # and registered email; and
d. non – public sector employee
Entrants who cease to fulfil any of these criteria after entering the Giveaway will also be disqualified, even if they met the criteria at the time of entry. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law or otherwise in breach of applicable legislation or other provisions or where there is a conflict of interest. You cannot enter if you have been involved in setting up or running this Giveaway.
3. Entrants will be entered into the Giveaway by completing a General survey (and for a certain specific Sponsor Prize completing a Sponsor survey.)
4. Commencement time of the Sponsor Giveaway will be announced during the conference.
5. Only one survey from each survey type is permitted per day and per person. Duplicate entries will be considered as fraud.
6. Only one Prize can be won per entrant throughout the entire Giveaway.
7. The announcement of the Prize Winners will be made on June 20 Saturday in the Hong Kong Open Source Conference Facebook page. Winners of specific Sponsor Prizes will be announced during the conference.
8. The Sponsor may contact the Winners by the information that they provided during the Giveaway. If no response is received from a Winner within a specified period of time, or if a Winner is found to be ineligible to enter this Giveaway, or if a Winner fails to provide the required information for identity verification or otherwise fails to follow the instructions of the Sponsor on Prize collection, the Winner will be disqualified and the HKOSCon2020 reserves the right to determine a replacement or forfeit the Prize.
9. HKOSCon2020 and Sponsor reserves the right to feature the Winners』 names on Facebook, or in other marketing or promotional materials. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to this use of his/her information.
10. By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. No correspondence will be entered into. In case of any dispute arising out of the Giveaway, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
11. HKOSCon2020 does not accept responsibility for surveys that are lost, damaged, defaced, illegible, incomplete, incorrectly completed, delayed by any failure or malfunction of computer or software or by any failure or defect in any telephone network.
12. HKOSCon2020 reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and this Giveaway programme may be withdrawn or terminated by the HKOSCon2020 at its discretion without prior notice. The HKOSCon2020 accepts no liability for any such change, withdrawal and termination.